Do you wanted to access Your IPTV subscriptions from multiple service providers through a single source? Smart IPTV is the right app for you. It is an intelligent IPTV management tool that lets you manage your IPTV subscriptions without any hassle. People are preferred to use this wonderful app because it does not stream any channel or playlist other than what users subscribe to, nor it requires the installation of multiple apps to access different IPTV services. It is like a one-stop solution that gathers all subscribed channels on your television screen.
Is this app free?
You can access smart IPTV in exchange of one-time activation fees that is around $6. Or you can subscribe to a seven days free trial program that is free of cost. Apply for the activation before expiry of the trial period to continue with the app.
How to install smart IPTV app on Firestick/Android
In this article, we will pen down an easy step-by-step process to help you in installation of smart IPTV app on not only on your Firestick but on Firestick 4K, Android devices, Android TV boxes, and Fire TV cube as well. First you need to enable the option of “Apps from Unknown Sources” from your security settings. Let’s see how you can enable the option.
- Go to home screen of your Firestick.
- Scroll up to the top portion of your screen. There you will find Settings option. Select it.
- Search for My Fire TV option and click on it.
- Next you will see Developer Option on your screen. Click on it.
- A new window will pop up on your screen. Search for Apps from Unknown Sources option. Click on enable to proceed.
- You might see a warning message on your screen saying that you must not download unknown apps. Well there is nothing to worry about. Smart IPTV is the most secure app that you can access. Do not turn off the option.
Now you are all set to install the Smart IPTV app on your Firestick. All you need to do is;
- Select the Firestick home screen again. You will see a lens icon there. Click on it. You will be redirected to a search window.
- Write Downloader in the search bar. This app helps in side loading the smart IPTV app on Firestick. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen and install the extension.
- Launch the downloader. Keep on dismissing the prompts.
- Type www.firesticktricks.com/smart in the text box and click OK.
- Downloader will automatically start downloading the app on your device.
- When the download gets complete, down loader will launch smart IPTV app on your screen.
- Click on the INSTALL option. System might take a few minutes to finish installation.
- A pop-up window will appear on your screen that will display App installed message.
That’s it! You can explore smart IPTV app to watch your favorite content from multiple resources on your screen. Beware that the regulatory bodies keep track of every content that is streamed online. Do not get into some legal trouble for streaming illegal content or banned channels. However, we have a foolproof for you to hide your streaming activities from the controlling bodies. We will recommend you to get an exclusive VPN for your Firestick. VPN is like a veil that hides the original IP address and lets you bypass the IP throttling or online surveillance.
Express VPN is a handy solution for this case. It is the fastest and most compatible VPN with many streaming apps. You can install it very easily on your device.
We are sharing this information not to encourage the violation of copyright laws at all. We want to educate our end-users about the possible methods of online streaming and the technicalities involved. Many users can differentiate between legal and illegitimate sources of streaming sources, and end up watching online content without even knowing.
Express VPN is packaged with a thirty days money back guarantee. You can request for the refund of your deposit if you don’t like the service.
We hope that you will find this guide useful. The charges of Smart IPTV app are quite reasonable, given the fact that it streams from multiple resources at once. Get this today and enjoy your favorite shows.